Friday, October 4, 2013

September Favorites


Happy Friday! As you can see, I put together some clips of my favorite gluten-free products in the video above. Naturally, my favorites change every month, but these served as the perfect transition into autumn.

Sea Foam Face and Body Lotion (Cocoa)
I cannot stop raving about the rich chocolate smell! This lotion has worked effectively on my face and skin without causing any unwanted breakouts. If you watched my Conscious Box review, then you already know that I absolutely love this product.

This was actually a gift from my mom, and I was really excited to try all the lotions and potions inside. The scent is one of strong lavender, but nothing too overwhelming. I can honestly say that I enjoyed using all of these, but the cuticle salve stood out. The company offers different gluten-free kits and products, so be sure to check them out!

It was no surprise that this product made it to my top favorites this month! I have really thick, long, curly hair and let's just say my hair gets tangled... A LOT! Before treating myself to this creme rinse, I washed my hair with the Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo and I was surprised to see how clean my hair felt. Out of all the low-foaming shampoos I have tried, this one actually got the job done. Its lovely scent is long-lasting, which is always a bonus. Moving onto the creme rinse, it managed to detangle my hair in a breeze! My hair felt smooth and healthy after using this killer combo.

It has been about a year since I began using these, and I haven't used another lipstick brand since. Most lipsticks leave your lips feeling dry, but these actually provide moisture while adding a touch of color. A true must-have inside my gluten-free beauty bag!

My mom and I cannot stop talking about these, especially the basil and lavender scents. It's like aromatherapy in a bottle! The company offers a variety of air fresheners, household cleaners, and laundry detergents.

I have been using it as a resource to prepare my lunches for weeks... The book contains dozens of healthy gluten-free recipes designed for children, which makes them a blast to prepare! I love the concept behind this cookbook, and the design is absolutely beautiful.

This is my go to relaxation tea after a long stressful day. Trust me... Nothing beats grabbing a fuzzy blanket and a freshly brewed cup of tea during a cold day. The taste is exquisite too!

Looking for the perfect fall treat? This is definitely something I will continue to purchase. The taste just screams fall to me! Please be aware that some Yogi products contain gluten, so always read the labels. 

There are literally over 15 delightful flavors, and each is uniquely delicious! KIND bars are extremely satisfying, and they are really convenient to carry with you. Sure you want to keep a stock in your pantry, but you definitely want to keep a stash in your purse too!

Pair these with some coconut milk and you have breakfast ready in seconds! In addition to having KIND clusters during breakfast and snack time, I found a way to turn these into an easy dessert cookie. It only takes a couple ingredients, and some mini cake pans. Check out my recipe here!

Oh! I have awesome news to share... Jelly Belly now offers candy corn for people with gluten issues. Eating candy corn is somewhat of a tradition at home, so I was more than excited to get my hands on some. Hope you enjoyed watching the video and reading this post...

1 comment:

  1. Do you love to spoil your dog? Does that include dog treats? Have you checked out the label on the dog treats you're serving? Did you know that some dog treats can actually be harmful to your dog? Join us for an informative discussion on what to look for in a healthy dog treat All Natural

    ReplyDelete