Sunday, September 22, 2013

Conscious Box


Hellooooooo! Hope everyone had a lovely weekend... Can you believe it's now officially autumn?! This means Halloween is just around the corner, and my brain is overwhelmed with ideas! Anyway... I wanted to make a quick post to let you know about Conscious Box - a monthly subscription service that delivers healthy and sustainable product samples right to your door!

If you're like me and you love learning about new gluten-free products, then this is certainly a great resource for you! The company offers two special diet options. One being vegan, and the other gluten-free. I had the privilege to get my hands on a Conscious Box, and I was surprised to see the amount of goodies inside the box. There was a perfect balance between health, beauty, and food products! Plus, it also included coupons and special offers. Moreover, I love the fact that all products are natural, and the company donates 1% of their annual net revenues to environmental organizations worldwide. As you can probably tell, I have been raving about Conscious Box...

Please visit www.consciousbox.com for more information. You should definitely check out the Sea Foam Face and Body Lotion from Health Endeavors (my latest skincare favorite). It's a must-have for all chocolate lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment