Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cocoa Dusted English Muffins


It has been another beautiful morning and I'm happy to share another sweet breakfast creation with you. A couple of years ago when I started my gluten-free diet, I discovered some of the best English muffins I've ever tasted... Food For Life's Gluten Free Multi Seed English Muffins! I've been eating these ever since. One thing that I particularly like about them is the fact that they are all natural and don't contain any preservatives. When I woke up this morning I knew for sure that I wanted an English muffin, and so I combined it with one of my favorite gluten-free/peanut-free products... SunButter! Adding cocoa powder sealed the deal on this recipe. I must say that I love the combination of chocolate and SunButter! Here's another sweet way to start off your day...

Ingredients:

 1 Food For Life's Gluten Free Multi Seed English Muffin
 2 Tbsp. of SunButter
½ Tbsp. of Cocoa Powder

Preparation:

Place English muffin in the microwave to defrost. Then, slice open and toast until crisp. Spread SunButter evenly and dust with cocoa powder... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment