Thursday, October 20, 2011

Meatball Melt


Hi! It's been a while since my last post. The weather is really nice around here. It was a little cold yesterday, so I went ahead and made myself a cheesy melt. After thinking of simple ways to make it more flavorful, I realized I had some meatballs in the freezer...

Ingredients

2 Slices Gluten-Free Bread
4 Al Fresco Tomato & Basil Chicken Meatballs
2 Slices American Cheese

Preparation

Follow package instructions to prepare meatballs. Toast bread until crisp. Place meatballs on a slice of bread, topping them with cheese and other bread slice. Place in the microwave for approximately 15 seconds or until cheese has melted... Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Meatballs subs and sandwiches are one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sandwiches are my favorite morning meal, yours looks so tasty, really love the photo, so mouth watering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds so GOOD! MM! I love any type of sandwich so this looks awesome! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete