Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cinnamon Raisin Bread



I can't believe it has been over a week since my last post. A lot of events took place, and among them was a final assessment for my management class. Great news! I passed! Now I'm moving on to the next one. I will be learning about literature and art, which is definitely something of interest. Before I began writing, I was into drawing and painting. I still engage in those activities sometimes, but now photography and writing are my priority (when school doesn't get in the way of course).

Time to talk about the bread. One word: delicious. The texture is as nice and soft as regular bread. Better? Perhaps. Now the question is, how do I get my hands on it? Simple, look for Gluten-Free Cinnamon Raisin Bread Mix from Bob's Red Mill. Once you have it, follow the instructions on the back of the package to prepare it. Honestly, it's really easy! Out of all the bread mixes I've tried in the past, this one is by far the best. I think it has something to do with the sweet taste of cinnamon. Maybe? Cinnamon is one of my favorite spices to use during this time of year, or anytime of the year for that matter. If you like cinnamon, I promise you'll love this bread!

Oh, before I go... I have a couple friends who also blog, and I know they would really appreciate it if you checked them out. Beauty & Grace is all about enhancing your beauty! Tiana has great advice and just started blogging recently, so please show her some support. Next is Sean Doherty's Blog! Here's a question for you... Do you ever feel like you need a little encouragement to get going? I do sometimes, especially after a stressful day(s). Getting a positive perspective on my day always helps. Sean does an awesome job at helping people get a positive outlook on life. Sometimes that's all you need!

Well, that's it for now! Soon I will be giving all of you an update on my cookbook. It's going to be great! Until then, take care and have a wonderful gluten-free weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on passing and for finding the time present us with this AWESOME raisin bread :)
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on passing your assessment and on to the next chapter!
    I've tried this bread (http://www.bestofthislife.com/2011/05/gluten-free-cinnamon-raisin-bread.html) - and it's really good, isn't it?
    When you're on the go and it's simple to mix together and enjoy!

    Have a great weekend,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm, one of my favorite types of bread--Cinnamon Raisin! This looks so freaking good!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! The bread looks absolutely delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This bread looks fantastic! I love cinnamon too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love cinnamon raisin bread ... especially when it's so simple and comes in a box!

    And yes, sometimes I really do need some encouragement to get going. Or I try to stop and think of all the things I am grateful for and that I need to keep doing what I'm doing, or do it better if I want to keep them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my kind of bread! I just love the combination of cinnamon & raisins!

    ReplyDelete