Monday, August 22, 2011

Sweet Italian Stuffed Portabellas


I really like Al Fresco's Sweet Italian Style Sausages, so I went on their website to find a delicious recipe made with these! You won't need a lot of ingredients to make Sweet Italian Stuffed Portabellas! This recipe is great as an appetizer and even better as a main dish. I decided to make these for dinner tonight with a side of oven baked potatoes.

Click here to see the Al Fresco recipe. Here's my recipe for the potatoes...

Ingredients:

Medium Potatoes
Salt & Pepper
Rosemary

Preparation:

Preheat oven to 375°F. Rinse potatoes and thinly slice. Coat a large pan with cooking spray to prevent sticking. Place potatoes and sprinkle salt and pepper to taste. Add some rosemary and place in the oven for approximately 20 minutes, or until golden... Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. These look great! I love portabellas! They are great stuffed!

    ReplyDelete