Sunday, August 21, 2011

Guilt-Free Brownies


Having an awesome weekend? I sure hope so! Yesterday, I went shopping for gluten-free mixes and other ingredients for recipes I will be posting throughout the week. I decided to kick off a week of savory recipes by baking some gluten-free brownies. Wondering why I call them Guilt-Free Brownies? Well, aside from being gluten-free, these are also relatively low in calories. Want to know my secret? I used fat free butter! You can make these with any gluten-free brownie mix. I like to purchase Betty Crocker's Gluten Free Brownie Mix because it's the least expensive and it also tastes great!

Ingredients:

 1 Box Gluten Free Brownie Mix
¼ Cup Melted Fat Free Butter
 2 Large Eggs

Preparation:

Preheat oven to 350°F. Place ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly. Coat an 8" square pan with cooking spray to prevent sticking. Pour mix into the pan and place in the oven for approximately 35 minutes. Let cool and cut into 16 pieces... Enjoy!

Makes 16 brownies.

Note: Ingredients and preparation will vary depending on which brownie mix you purchase. Read packaging for accurate instructions.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry mate, this is not a recipe, this is common sense to someone who is dieting. What a joke!

    ReplyDelete