Monday, August 1, 2011

Peanut Butter Treasure

Even though I recently discovered that I am also allergic to peanuts, I decided to share some wonderful gluten-free peanut butter products from Peanut Butter & Co. My favorite (before the unfortunate happened) was Cinnamon Raisin Swirl. It still is... I just can't eat it! Even so, Peanut Butter & Co. offers a wide range of unique flavors: Smooth Operator, Crunch Time, The Heat Is On, White Chocolate WonderfulDark Chocolate Dreams, The Bee's Knees, and Mighty Maple. I certainly recommend these products to the peanut lovers of the world! You should definitely give these a try! I guarantee you won't regret it! If you have difficulty finding these at your local food store, you can always make a direct purchase from the Peanut Butter & Co. website. Also, be sure to visit their Sandwich Shop if you ever find yourself in New York!

No comments:

Post a Comment