Friday, November 4, 2011

Gluten-Free Find: Navitas Naturals

Photos © Navitas Naturals

Even though I'm not vegan, I still like to eat raw food from time to time. I came across Navitas Naturals and knew I wanted to try their products for sure! I love the Organic Raw Power Snacks, which come in three different varieties: Cacao GojiBlueberry Hemp, and Citrus Chia. These are perfect as a post-workout snack simply because they provide all the necessary nutrients to restore your body's energy. This is the beauty of Navitas Naturals products! They taste great, but they are also bursting with all sorts of vitamins and nutrients. These include antioxidants, iron, omega fatty acids, and protein. Considering the fact that I can't eat several foods, Navitas Naturals products have become an essential. These help replace any nutrients my body doesn't obtain due to my restricted diet. 

Aside from the snacks, I'm also a huge fan of their Organic Superfood Chocolate Kits. Something chocolaty that's also healthy and good for me? I will take that any day! This brings me to coconut oil. I haven't tried it yet, but everyone seems to be reaching for it nowadays. According to research, it does wonders for your skin, and it also promotes a lean physique. What do you think? Have you ever tried coconut oil?

No comments:

Post a Comment