Thursday, September 15, 2011

Simple Greek Pizza



I'm in love with black olives. I've always loved them. When I was little I used to go to Little Caesars with my dad and we would buy cheese pizza and top it with black olives. Then, we would go home and eat it while watching my favorite cartoons. Do you guys remember the Little Caesars doll? I used to have one! It always had a particular smell, like the scent of breadsticks (kinda gross now that I think about it). So anyway, my point is that black olives make a great addition to any pizza recipe. Today, I realized I had some spinach in the fridge and feta cheese, and that's how I came up with this easy recipe.

Ingredients:

1 Rudi's Gluten-Free Bakery Pizza Crust
1 Slice of Provolone Cheese (Chopped)
1 Handful Rinsed Spinach
5 Black Olives (Sliced)
2 Tablespoons Crumbled Feta

Preparation:

Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray to prevent sticking. Place pizza crust in baking sheet and top with chopped provolone cheese, rinsed spinach, sliced olives, and crumbled feta. Place in preheated oven at 425°F for 12-14 minutes. Slice pizza... Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Oh this looks so yummy! I love how simple it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like olives too .. black green .. any one will do. This is such a simple pizza and you have presented it so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just absolutely love your blog. And this recipe is awesome. I love Greek pizza. Feta + black olives = heaven on pizza in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I can easily eat a whole can of black olives, this is probably a better way to enjoy them, looks great!

    ReplyDelete