Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Holiday Cheer Mini SunButter Cookies


Yes, I know the holidays aren't here yet, but I saw sprinkles in my pantry and I wanted to do something fun with them! Remember that batch of cookies I wrote about earlier? Since it was a big batch, I decorated some of them. Click below to get the recipe for the cookies!


Once you've baked some delicious SunButter cookies, all you'll need is two custard cups, sprinkles, and approximately 40 jumbo-sized chocolate chips (or a chocolate shell container). Place sprinkles in one custard cup and the chocolate chips inside the other custard cup. Microwave chocolate chips for about 30 seconds. Use a spoon to mix the melted chocolate and dip one half of a cookie in it. Then, dip the chocolate-coated half of the cookie in the other custard cup that contains sprinkles. Place decorated cookies in the freezer for 10 minutes to harden the chocolate... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment