Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Italian Style Moon Eggs


I woke up to a beautiful morning and I immediately got inspired to create something delicious! I love incorporating colorful fruits and vegetables into all of my recipes, and today I decided to use tomatoes. I can almost hear my brother saying... Are tomatoes fruits or vegetables? What truly matter are all the great health benefits you get from eating them. Tomatoes are loaded with antioxidants and add a delightful taste to any meal. Here's my recipe for Italian Style Moon Eggs...

Ingredients:

1 Large Egg
3 Slices of Tomato

Preparation:

Toast bread until crisp. Use a cookie cutter to punch a hole through the toast center. Coat a skillet with cooking spray to prevent sticking. Place toast on skillet at medium/low heat and crack an egg in the center. Cover skillet and cook egg. Follow package instructions to cook sausage and slice. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment