Monday, August 8, 2011

Easy Mango Salsa


Alright, so I've been working on my first dinner recipe and I'm really excited to share it with the gluten-free community. As of right now, I've mastered one portion of the meal... Easy Mango Salsa! The meal as a whole is coming along very well. I already prepared it for my family and they loved it... and so did I! The recipe is a combination of sweet and spicy flavors with a tropical twist. It's one of my vegan experiments, and I think it's the best one so far. I plan on posting the recipe by the end of this week. Make sure you come back to check it out! In the mean time, here's the recipe for the Easy Mango Salsa...

Ingredients:

 1 Cup of Mango Chunks
⅓ Cup of Chopped Red Onion
½ Cup of Chopped Bell Peppers (Red and Green)
¼ Cup of Fresh Cilantro

Preparation:

Slice mango chunks into thinner pieces. Chop all remaining ingredients and combine in a bowl. Coat a medium skillet with cooking spray to prevent sticking. Place ingredients on skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently. Store in refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment