Sunday, September 15, 2013

Gluten-Free Find: Qrunch Foods

Helloooooo! It has been quite a long time since my last blog post, but I am really happy to be back! Fall is just around the corner, so I decided to celebrate the parting of summer with a simple formula for a delicious lunch (or dinner). What's the secret? Qrunch Burgers! These are a great gluten-free alternative for individuals on vegetarian and vegan diets. Surprisingly, these are also dairy-free, soy-free, corn-free, egg-free, and nut-free! Aside from being the most allergy-friendly burgers I have ever eaten, Qrunch Burgers are certified organic and Non-GMO Project Verified.

More importantly, Qrunch Burgers are incredibly tasty, and they come in four varieties: Original, Spicy Italian, Sweet Curry, and Green Chile. The beauty of it all is the fact that you can prepare these in a toaster. Now, I only had the opportunity to try the Original (my favorite) and Spicy Italian variations, but I am really looking forward to trying the other few. Did you hear that Qrunch Tots are coming soon? I am pretty excited for those... Overall, I truly recommend Qrunch products, especially if you are a quinoa enthusiast like me!

For a quick lunch fix, layer a warm Qrunch patty and your favorite condiments inside a gluten-free bun with some lettuce and tomato. Serve with chips and voila! A healthy lunch ready in just a few minutes...

Please visit www.qrunchfoods.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment