Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Showing King Arthur Flour Some Love

I have been working with King Arthur Flour products for quite some time now. I baked a couple of gluten-free gifts for family and friends over the holidays. Of course, I didn't tell them that what they were eating was gluten-free at first. I did tell them once I saw a smile on their face. I'm trying to teach people (very skeptical people) that gluten-free food can taste even better than your average glutenous foods.

I visited some family in Miami about a week ago. It was my first time in Miami, so I was excited! The city is beautiful and the people are lovely! The restaurants are pretty good too! I made sure I stuck to my new pescetarian diet and ordered a delicious "Mahi-Mahi" Filet from a restaurant called  La Carreta! I had no idea Cuban cuisine was that good!

Anyway, sorry I got sidetracked! Like I said, I visited some family and I baked a delightful gluten-free bread loaf to give. My aunt absolutely loved it! If there was something she liked more than my bread, it had to be the presentation of the gift. I used KAF's tasty Gluten-Free Bread Mix and their bake and give wooden bakers! They definitely did the trick in adding a nice touch to an extremely simple gift idea.

Likewise, I have been using other KAF bake and give pans as well as sugar decorations (picture above) to make all sorts of gifts. Yes, their sugar decorations are also gluten-free! King Arthur Flour offers great quality products and wonderful gluten-free options. From baking ingredients to baking tools and decorations, you can definitely trust KAF to deliver beautiful results! Looking to learn more about KAF gluten-free products? Feel free to visit them at www.kingarthurflour.com/shop/special-diets for more information!

P.S. Want to take a look at my New Year's resolutions? Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment