Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wellness Blend

I used to get really sick when I was little. Whenever I visited the doctor's office, she always recommended home remedies to help boost my immunity. There is one in particular that I still use to this day! It's a recipe that I call Wellness Blend. This immunity booster is easy to make and has many health benefits. With only two ingredients, it provides loads of antioxidants and, as a natural diuretic, helps eliminate toxins from the body. This blend is also rich in Vitamin C as well as Vitamin A, proven to stimulate immunity. With that said, it's a great recipe to keep handy, especially with flu season just around the corner!

Ingredients:

8 oz. Natural Orange Juice (No Sugar Added)
1 Medium Carrot

Preparation:

Place ingredients in a blender and add some ice (optional). Serve... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment