Thursday, August 11, 2011

Salsiccia Italiana


Ciao! I've been working on creating delicious gluten-free dinner recipes for quite some time. I wanted to make sure that these recipes were simple and tasty, so I decided to create a medley of gluten-free products. I was able to come up with this... Salsiccia Italiana! That's Italian for Italian sausage. I incorporated Al Fresco's Sweet Italian Style Sausages and Udi's Gluten Free Hot Dog Buns with my homemade Salsa Italiana! You can find the recipe for the sauce in the recipe section. Bon appetit!

Ingredients:

 1 Udi's Gluten Free Hot Dog Bun
¼ Cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
 1 Tbsp. of Salsa Italiana

Preparation:

Follow package instructions to cook sausage. Place hot dog bun in the microwave for about 45 seconds. Heat sauce and pour it on top of the sausage. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment